Jo Meegan-Corrigan has served in multiple roles for the Village Of Suffern, including as a past
chairperson of the Zoning Board Of Appeals and several terms as a Trustee and Deputy
Mayor. Among her accomplishments for Suffern:
- Leading the efforts to secure federal funding for village flood mitigation plans and the
homeowners devastated by hurricanes over the years
- Working for residential development that is both livable and affordable for new AND
current residents of Suffern
- Revitalizing our downtown by spearheading the village's façade improvement program
- Overseeing the state’s emergency funding for natural disasters procedure
- Currently spearheading the environmental program at her job, leading to a reduction in
waste and associated costs
As an experienced financial consultant, Jo has helped businesses of all kinds to succeed.
Jo, her husband Tom, and their dogs have lived in Suffern for nearly 25 years.
Please attend our FUNdraiser next Tuesday (October 22nd) from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at Curley’s Corner, 84 Orange Avenue in Suffern. Please RSVP to [email protected]
We’re calling it a FUNdraiser because we’re looking forward to meeting you and discussing your concerns about Suffern — what’s good, what could be improved, and how we get there.
Working together, we’ll all make Suffern the best village in New York!