Charles Barone has been active in the Suffern community for many years, currently serving
the Village as a member of the Zoning Board Of Appeals. For nearly three decades, he's
helped young minds understand complex issues in high school – he currently teaches
Environmental Science at Nanuet High School and is the Science Olympiad Coach there.
His past service, in the village and elsewhere, includes:
- Member of the Suffern Recycling Committee and the Suffern Tree Committee
- Recipient of the Andrew Haggerty Award for service to the Village Of Suffern
- Honored by the Suffern Chamber of Commerce for creating the Suffern Classic Car
- Vestry member of Christ Episcopal Church in Suffern
- Volunteer at Holly House, a group home for abandoned children
- President of the Nanuet Teachers Association
- Chairman of the Nanuet Teachers Association Benefit Trust
Charles and his wife Beth have been Suffern residents since 2006.
Please attend our FUNdraiser next Tuesday (October 22nd) from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at Curley’s Corner, 84 Orange Avenue in Suffern. Please RSVP to [email protected]
We’re calling it a FUNdraiser because we’re looking forward to meeting you and discussing your concerns about Suffern — what’s good, what could be improved, and how we get there.
Working together, we’ll all make Suffern the best village in New York!